Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Brief Announcement Regarding Sehret #3

Hello, dear readers. I hope you're all having a wonderful night (or day, depending upon when you read this). I come to you all tonight with an announcement that has been months in the making.

After much time spent praying, reflecting, and consulting trusted people around me, I have decided to unpublish the current edition of 'The Sehret Chronicles #3: The Survivor' and publish a rewrite at a later date. Some readers found it confusing and poorly executed, and upon review, I agree with them. While I'm not sure yet how long this rewrite will take or exactly what changes will be implemented, I will make every effort to produce a more polished and enjoyable second edition.

Anyone who has purchased the book in eBook format, fear not -- when the new edition is published, you should receive the new version as an update to the one you already own. I should note, however, that this means I will not be releasing a fourth book until this situation with the third is remedied as much as possible.

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this might cause, and covet your prayers as I undergo this process. Thank you, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment